Crafty Uniquely YOU, Sensibly Priced Web Solutions for Soloprenuers!
I am a Divi Super User who loves helping entrepreneurs build a website they love and teach them to manage what they need.
One Page WebsiteAll you need on one page!
- 1 Page Website Built with Your Text + You provide the photos + 5 sections on the page + Contact form + Social Media follow and share plug in + 1 Hour of one on one live meeting to customize your site
4 Page WebsiteMade just for you!
- Home, About, Services, and Contact Pages with Your Text Included + Provide your own photos + Social Media follow and share plug in + Pop up available +1 hour of one on one live customising of your site
Live TutoringLearn what you want to know!
- Live tutoring on how to manage your site + Learn to create a Sales Page, Sign Up Pages, Change out Special Event Graphics, etc.
- 1-2 hour live logo creation Business card 3 Social Media Banners Email Signature
- Hosting and Technical Support with Rayna 3 Email Address with your Domain Name -Site maintenance is an additional $8.95 per month
Gallery of Rayna’s Website Designs
Building a website has never been so fun.
Techie tasks can be a hassle for some to keep up with.
I love these tasks.
Let me save you time and stress.
Contact me to find out if we are a good fit!
Want relief from all the techie tasks?
Hire me as your VA
I am so glad you are here!
My name is Rayna Neises. I am a certified life coach, virtual assistant and Divi Super User. I help Christians find clarity, hope & peace when life stinks in my coaching business and in my virtual assistant business too. There are many reasons we might reach the place in life where it stinks. Getting the right help is always the first step to finding Hope in midst of the stinkiness. As a virtual assistant I am able to walk along side my clients offering:
- a listening ear to help them find clarity
- my technology tips & tricks
- peace of mind knowing the things they don’t understand or have time to do, I will
- finally the hope to make their business all that they want it to be
I would be honored to talk with you and help you find the best next steps.
I have spent 20+ years in education. I have been a public, private and parochial school teacher. I joined a for profit model to impact families in education which I loved and eventually I transitioned into a completely different world by becoming a small business owner of an Educational Services franchise. After marrying my farmer, I moved and changed professions again becoming a Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. Since starting my own coaching business I have learned alot about the technology side of running a business by yourself. I enjoy the techy tasks it takes to make the business grow from writing newsletters, creating special events, and designing websites. I have found many of my fellow coaches struggle with these things. So with the heart of a teacher, I love to help them learn the skills that they need to succeed. My diverse experience with different seasons in life and the deep desire to find where God had me to serve in each season of my life prepared me to walk with you and help you embrace this new season and find what you need to get where you want to go.
Get your FREE tutorial NOW
& join our list to stay in touch.